Friday, March 6, 2009

So.

It's finally the weekend..what I've been waiting for.


But my doggy has to be put to sleep tomorrow. This is so depressing. I've cried myself to sleep several times over this.
I've had him since the 4th grade and he's been such a kind, dear friend to me.

When we found out he had cancer, we were told he'd only have one month to live. That was almost two months ago...so we've been blessed with a few extra weeks.
But now it has gotten to the point where he can't even walk on his own. It's so hard to believe that what used to be my cute, cuddly viking of a puppy is now older and [though this sounds depressing], slowly withering away.

He's so skinny. And his leg [where the cancer is located] is double the size of his other legs.

I've been so blessed to even have had him as a dog.
I've taken many pictures with him.

I'll never forget us playing soccer together...he made an amazing goalie.
Here's some pictures of us.








I love him.

P.S. - he loves Slim Jims just like me. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment